This privacy statement explains the procedures followed in collecting and using information regarding visitors to this VSA, LP supported Website and advises you what information might be shared with third parties. The type of information collected will vary depending upon the portions of the site which you visit and, in certain instances, which you voluntarily disclose.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
If you read or download any pages on this site, we automatically collect and store:
- the requested Web page,
- the status of the request (whether it was successful or not),
- the date and time you access the site,
- the Internet address of the Web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site,
- the type and version of the Web browser, and
- the operating system of the computer running the Web browser.
In addition to using this information to send the requested site pages to your computer, we use this information to monitor the performance of our Web server and diagnose system problems and to otherwise administer our system.
If you send us an e-mail requesting a Life Guide or respond to the Contact Us section, we will record your e-mail address and any other personal information included with your message. We will use this information to respond to your message and may contact you for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at:Patrick G. Bonnett, PFA, CSA, CMFC
10730 Pacific Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Office: (402) 955-0415
Fax: (402) 955-0416