William Abraham, CRPC, LUTCF
Abraham Planning Services
- 16 Overton Ave |
- Greenville, SC 29617
Map and directions
Two simple but true idioms that you must be very careful of when dealing with money are: "you don't know what you don't know," or what is even worse, "what you think that you know for sure but just ain't so." When it comes to accumulating and growing assets, ignoring either one of these idioms can be very costly. My goal is to make sure this doesn't happen to you by focusing on some key, but often overlooked, financial components that can both build and protect your wealth. My main job is to help you make informed decisions about finances that feel right to you.
The major financial decisions most people must make involve saving for retirement, financing for a home, and paying for college. I have a specific asset class that can work extremely well in helping in one, or all of these areas. Unfortunately, most people are unaware of the amazing potential of this asset class...'you don't know what you don't know.'
For those of
you nearing retirement or in retirement please check out the two short videos I
have in the Important Links section. They are FIA Basics and Sequence
of Returns. They will show you how you can take advantage when the
market goes up while protecting your funds from any market loss. Amazing!
For those that will be dealing with the cost of a college education...In a recent Fidelity survey on college, it showed that parents grossly under-estimate the cost of college by $70,000.
Did you know the average 4-yr cost of an in-state public college is $25,000 and for a private college, it is $50,000? Also, national studies show that only 29% of students at a public college graduate in 4 years and 49% if attending a private college.
Paying full price for college is a choice, not an obligation! At any given college, approximately 25% of families pay sticker price, subsidizing the other 75%.
Please contact me for a brief 15-minute conversation and I will explain how you can keep out of this 25% group along with helping ensure that your student graduate in 4 years.
In closing, I want to thank you for visiting this website and I also encourage you to go down to the Important Links section on the lower left side of the home page. If you click on the Website Tutorial, you will view a short video outlining the useful information on this site and how to access it. (There is much more useful information on this site than meets the eye!) The other links in this section lead to very brief video clips that focus on the important financial areas of our lives.
Links to sites are provided as a courtesy with no representation as to the accuracy of information contained therein. We assume no liability for the content and you assume total responsibility and risk for use of these sites.
Visit the non-profit Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education and view real life stories about our products in action.
Smart About Money
Learn more about life events and financial decisions from Smartaboutmoney.org created and maintained by the National Endowment for Financial Education.
Use this area to find thousands of state-specific government documents and forms, as well as a wide variety of legal FAQs