|You can't claim leadership. You earn it. No matter where your commitment takes you, or what your leadership accomplishes, it is exciting to know that you are always in the process of earning your leadership stripes by: |
When you have the courage to be a leader continually committed to earning your stripes, your potential is endless. To learn more about Sheila Murray Bethel's audios, books and speaking schedule, visit www.YourSuccessStore.com. © Copyright Bethel Institute 2000
- Treating people as if today is the only day you have to help them reach their full potential.
- Teaching the benefits of setting a good example to the lowest level people in your organization.
- Knowing that if you take very good care of today, tomorrow will take care of itself.
- Accepting full responsibility and accountability for your thoughts and actions.
- Taking time each day to be alone, to communicate with your God, to think about your mission in life, and how you are going to make a difference.