1. The Law of Control: You feel good about yourself to the degree to which you feel that you are in control of your own life.
2. The Law of Accident: Life is a series of random occurrences and things just happen by accident.
3. The Law of Responsibility: You are completely responsible for everything you are and for everything you become and achieve.
4. The Law of Direction: Successful people have a clear sense of purpose and direction in every area of their lives.
5. The Law of Compensation: You are always fully compensated for whatever you do, positive or negative.
6. The Law of Service: Your rewards in life will always be in direct proportion to the value of your service to others.
7. The Law of Applied Effort: All things are amenable to hard work.
8. The Law of Overcompensation: If you always do more than you are paid for, you will always be paid more than you are getting now.
9. The Law of Preparation: Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.
10. The Law of Forced Efficiency: The more things you have to do in a limited period of time, the more you will be forced to work on your most important tasks.
11. The Law of Decision: Every great leap forward in life is preceded by a clear decision and a commitment to action.
12. The Law of Creativity: Every advance in human life begins with an idea in the mind of a single person.
13. The Law of Flexibility: Success is best achieved when you are clear about the goal but flexible about the process of getting there.
14. The Law of Persistence: Your ability to persist in the face of setbacks and disappointments is your measure of your belief in yourself and your ability to succeed.
To receive more information about Brian Tracy and his books, audios and seminars go to www.YourSuccessStore.com.