1. The Law of Sales: Nothing happens until a sale takes place.
2. The Law of Ambition: How high you rise is largely determined by how high you decide to climb.
3. The Law of Need: Every decision to purchase a product or service is an attempt to satisfy a need or relieve a dissatisfaction of some kind.
4. The Law of Problems: Every product or service can be viewed as the solution to a problem or the resolution of an uncertainty.
5. The Law of Persuasion: The purpose the of the selling process is to convince the customer that she will be better off with the product than she would be with the money necessary to buy the product.
6. The Law of Security: The deepest craving of human nature is the desire for personal, financial and emotional security.
7. The Law of Risk: Risk is inherent in any investment of time, money or emotion.
8. The Law of Trust: The trust bond between the salesperson and the customer is the foundation of the successful sale.
9. The Law of Relationships: All selling is ultimately relationship selling.
10. The Law of Friendship: A person will not buy from you until he is convinced that you are his friend and acting in his best interests.
11. The Law of Positioning: The customer's perception of you and your company are his reality and determine his buying behavior with you.
12. The Law of Perspective: The way that you are viewed by your customers determines your income.
13. The Law of Preparation: The best salespeople prepare thoroughly before every call.
14. The Law of Perverse Motivation: Everyone likes to buy but no one wants to be sold.
To receive more information about Brian Tracy and his books, audios and seminars go to www.YourSuccessStore.com.